- Selcouth has partnered with Orbit to produce the Selcouth Tracker, an orbit bluetooth card.
- The app utilises Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to communicate with your card. The maximum range is 100ft.
- The app utilises Location Services to record the last know location of your Orbit, based on your phone's geo-location data.
- Works with iPhone 4S and newer, iPad 3rd gen and newer, iPad Mini and newer, iPod Touch 5th gen and newer.
- Please note, the tracker is not an anti-theft devise but a location aid device.
Downloading the Orbit App & setting up your Selcouth Tracker
1) Download the Orbit App free from the app store or Google Play.
if you would like to download a user manual (different languages offered) click here.
You may return unused, non-personalised items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Any wallet which has initial personalisation of any kind selected is not eligible to be returned.
We have worked very hard to create a product you will love. However, should the rare occurrence take place that the tracker is not your expected; the original retail purchaser of the Product may return all Trackers purchased in the original transaction, in their original condition, with the original receipt and packaging, within 30 days of the date of delivery and we will refund back to the original form of payment for the original purchase price. Please note that this policy applies only to Products you purchase directly from Selcouth.
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. If you have any shipping queries please contact us.